Friday, February 13, 2015

ITS not so BRAND NEW YEARRR

HELLOOOOW again.
Oh F*ck its been 3 monts or more since the last time i post, right. Lol me and my promises.

So what am i doing here agaaaaain huh?
Yeah i will start to tell you all my recent life, like no one really care tho but this is my blog so whaaaat~~

First this is like my last term at college WISH ME ILL GRADUATE THIS TERM. Haha. I'm so desperate, i almost kill people every time they ask me about my thesis like,

"Ssup, hows your thesis?"
Me: doing nothing but death glaring at them and hold myself to not killing them.

I have no idea at all, big possibility i might end up finishing my-already-start-so-freaking-hard-topic-thesis. WHY GOD WHY I STARTED IT AT THE FIRST PLACE. Lol. Not. So. Lol. *insert cry emoji here*
So my holiday start like last year on December and its February 2015 already... he he hello people. I really am doing nothing but eat, online, watch drama, tv series, read fanfic aaaaand.... the biggest latest news issssss im so into 1D these days... NO GUYS NO YOU ARE NOT FALSE-READING THIS. HAHAH. i feel like a raging hormonal teenager. But seriously if you are at least not even like their song, guys come on where have you beeeeeen? You waste your time duuuude. ;;
Well i should admitting my-not-really-sin, since the first they are on television i kinda like them not to mention they are British guy lol, but their song is also catchy but at that time i was a freaking massive kpoper, yeah. Like i have the brave to like them because kpopers are massive crazy loyalty fans that I've ever know (yeah the truth is directioner is just the same) so i just like yeah, 1D is mainstream and all... and when my friends (she was a kpoper too at that time but more likely at gayaoi field (what even is this. lol)) maybe it was around 2012 or 2013 i dont really remember but my alter twitter acc's first tweet is "Too bad louis is gay"

It all start there, haha. She told me about this couple, like she ship it so hard and all, me at that time was like "NO NO, GOD NO YUNJAE IS MY TOP OTP YOU CANT CHANGE IT" (no i didn't said that out loud tho) but when im home i searched about them all of the place aaand they are kinda cute but nah (IM STILL A FRIGGIN MASSIVE CREEPY KPOPER AT THAT TIME) ask me why i dont even know why. why? ;;

Then my life goes on, day by day im kinda forgetting about being kpoper its so hard and tiring at that field like people all over the world keep coming, noobs are all over the places, rookies are so many i dont even know, college start to be something that keep me insane so i dont have time for others thing (NOT REALLY WHEN I DO PROCRASTINATING here and there THO). Til these days because of my long holiday i was on my laptop doing nothing but re-rewatching Sherlock Holmes (OH AND I DO SHIP JOHNLOCK TOO THESE DAYS) because my long-FCKING-holiday ;; then there is steal my girl video clip on my tv so i was like randomly google zayn I DONT KNOW WHY. I just feel like too... ang things start there, i start search all about about larry again. AND FCK WHY GOD WHY THE ARE SO REAL, THEY ARE INDEED REAL, ALL THE PROOFS, THE MOMENT, THE HEART EYES, THE OUTING (PEOPLE AND THEMSELVES KEEP OUTING THEM) and it was like a week full of reading proofs and fanfic all of the time, watch their fcking video because JUST BECAUSE ;A; i was like a crazy girl having panda eyes all the time (i still do) hold my phone to wherever i went, look like shit and all. Sometimes when i watch or reading their proof i pause at the moment and take a deep breath BECAUSE WHY? BECAUSE THEY ARE JUST TOO MUCH FOR MY FLAT LIFE;; WHY GOOOD WHY. AND I START THINKING "THIS IS NOTHING NEAR YUNJAE, THEY ARE JUST SO FCKING REAL AND ALL AND SO SO SO" i mean i still yeah believe yunjae is real but their relationship is faraway behind narnia(?).

And from all of larry videos (which are so fcking much like so muchhh) i really love this ONE you need to check that one guys. lol. ;A; and larry moments and proofs are just unending. That was the first day of their concert and there is trending topic about them, also before the concert they BOTH TRAVELING TOGETHER, THE SAME VAN, AIRPLANE (FOR 14 FCKING HOURS NOT MENTIONING HARRY'S TORN CLOTHES AFTER THEY LANDED) hahaha ;; im going to stop you can start digging your own grave if you want to ship them too lol haha. so tiring exciting someday i might die because of the excited their both cause me.

And i need to take some break from them so i start watch some funny vid, and here i am watch all the youtubers vid, like yeah you know Tyler oakley, troye sivan, and i really love Alfie deyes and his accent he is shooo cute haha i love knowing he is with zoella they are just shoo cute. UGH they are all sho cute their all in the same inner circle like they guys are also hanging out together MASSIVE CUTE I CANT EVEN. Despite they are all from different country and still manage to have that kind of relationship they are all kind people. Like tyler, troye, connor are gay and they are so kind so inspiring and all, alfie is so kind, not to mention miranda sing is so cute kind and all. Gosh i mean all of the youtubers are so cute and kind and nice i would like to have them as my friends but then again i keep failing at life these days (gimme high five, troye?) lol. So when im about to take a break from larry i stumble and falling to this no end youtubers videos lol. why lol. ;;

But i could say my long fcking holiday been so much fun because of them. Larry and all the youtuber. I might starting to blogging daily or weekly so i have the fun to myself and a bit of creativity. LOL

AND OH DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW MY BLOG (never said this but it would be good if i have lots of friend.) lol

MY TUMBLR
MY TWITTER
MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT
MY INSTRAGAM

Make sure to follooow me all of there im following back all of nice people, lads~ xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

mind leave a piece of ur heart?