Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Do people think It's okay?

I was an extrovert, or so my friends believe.

They had this opinion in their head that I was a leader, an outgoing person.
They used to at least.
They thought I was an extrovert, going out all night.
But the truth is, I thought I never was an extrovert.
They think I;m a morning person,
Because I woke in fckng early morning
But I'm not. I woke up in grumpy state and it stay for a whole life my life, or so I think.
We (them and I) used to think that I'm as bright as that sun, cheerful and all
But I don't think so, when the blue hits
It is as dark as my half of my wardrobe's color, black.
They had this opinion that I wear cute clothes and being feminine
But the truth is, half of my wardrobe looks like I'm going to a fucking funeral
Because I am, to my own.
They think I eat a lot, like a lot.
But I'm not.
The truth is, two full spoon fill me up

And now I think, It is okay for them to have these all mess up opinion on me?
Half of what they used to think is, well yeah right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

mind leave a piece of ur heart?